Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Asher Family

Welcoming to the Blog is the Beautiful Asher Family! My first photoshoot in AZ! I was so excited to take their pictures! Ever since I've decided to start my own photography business, Rina was probably the first person I went to. We started making plans right away to take pictures of her son. haha! I love this family so much! They are one of my favs! Their son Liam is to die for! He is such a gerber looking baby! I've only known this family for maybe almost 2 years and my husband has known Malosi for so long! It's crazy how close we are to them, especially me to Rina! We are both from Long Beach, which is a PLUS! haha! We have planned this session to be just Liam for so long, but then decided to take family photos! So happy they decided to do family photos. I just love how they turned out! Such a Photogenic family! It was soon sunny out, so trying to figure out angles so photos wouldn't be dark was a bit hard, but hey I'm still a beginner! haha I hope you enjoyed this session as much as I did Asher Family! And I  hope you love these photos! SO excited to watch Liam grow! We love you!ENJOY!

 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment