Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Mom & Dad

Everyone! Meet my wonderful parents, Taiana and William Afu! I seriously don't know how life would be without these to. Every time one of their kids needs help, they are always there! Here's a few photos I was able to capture of them. (Mainly my mom... lol) My dad doesn't like pictures. The funny thing about this photoshoot is that my mom came up with all the poses. She didn't care what I said! haha. She was so ready for this photoshoot, she was having the time of her life. Even when we were done, she was still taking photos from her phone! My mom took a couple photos with my dad, and was so ready for your solo shoot. I will NEVER understand my mom's sense of style but hey, what can I do? (Hence the jacket and scarf) lol. FYI my parents are FULL Tongan! haha Hope you all enjoy! thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment