Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Beginner's Special

Since I'm still a beginner, here are some affordable princes!!  I'll be keeping my price this low for some time now. I might have sales from time to time and I'll post when I do for AZ residents only. Only because if I do travel out of state, that may just cost more (meaning sales prices won't be counted) thank you all for all the love and support! I've been getting so many opportunities to travel out of state to do photoshoots, but at the moment I can't. Due to me being so far a long in my pregnancy! But most likely starting later June I should be able to start traveling! If you have any questions, feel free to message me through Instagram @taahinefeinga or through Facebook!! Or email me at christinafeinga@gmail.com! Thank you so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment